Scientific study underway in Paris: Asthma and osteopathy
- We have excellent results in osteopathy on asthma (more than 1500 people treated).
- It must be known, HELP US!
Osteopathy when treating asthma is:
- Not recent (more than 130 years ago that Still, founding osteopathy, advocated its effectiveness on asthma, many osteopaths have confirmed later).
- Not confidential (osteopathy is now recognized in Europe after a long period of invisibility).
- Not binding (only 4 sessions to treat asthma).
- Not toxic (it has no side effects, neither short term nor long term).
We know from experience that osteopathy is very effective against asthma.
- We want to prove it.
- We want to help children with asthma and their families.
- We have a refined protocol for over 20 years.
We have excellent results in the office where we can officially appreciate the statistical results only through a scientific study that we wish to carry out in due form, in close collaboration with doctors and pulmonologists.
- And this thanks to you, children with asthma, parents who want to trust us and bring them to us.
We have already started this study and it looks promising, spectacular.
- We need more children to confirm the irrefutable effectiveness of osteopathy on asthma.
- Help us: send us either your children or asthmatic children you would know, relaying this letter.
So, do not tell us:
- “If it worked it would be known! ” Try !
- “It’s going to cost me too much” we will treat your children for free (and nothing stands in the way of stopping crises!)
- “There is no scientific study” it is our goal, we must start! We will be pioneers.
- “I do not dare to talk about it. Think of the gratitude of those who will be well.
- We are looking for asthmatic children to carry out the scientific study: “Asthma and Osteopathy”
Send us children, boys or girls, ages 4 to 14 who have asthma attacks.
- It will help them to live better.
- This will serve their families always on the alert.
- This will help us to do this study and we thank you for it.
- This will be of service to society and will cost less than hospital days.
Catherine Rod de Verchère